Wednesday, October 3, 2007

what i think

We as human beings think ..Each moment our brain is thinking about something. And we are so much used to it that we really never realise all the wonderful things we have been thinking all our life. every sec we have a different thought in our mind and what we think depends on the situation we are in. When we are happy everything seems wonderful around us but the moment something goes wrong our brain starts thinking all negatives. Out thoughts are scary than the facts. Each small clue makes u think of so many different things good and bad.
In reality nothing is as rosy or as thorny as we think. thoughts and reality can never match...reality has its own charm and thoughts have their own glory. Just imagine using all that thinking powers wasted thinking of someone far away,just imaging and painting our own pictures of that person just b'coz we know that someone by that name exists somewhere. Do these thoughts ever end up in anything worth...??? probably yes and probably no. What if we could use our power of thinking for thinking about something which would end up in something worth for us...each small thought might be a result of thousands of chemical reactions in our brain.Ever wondered why those chemical reactions occur ever??...how they occur?? At work we talk about the CPU consumptions , optimizations have we ever thought about the energy consumed in unnecessary thoughts? energy wasted thinking of wonderful moments that probably would never occur...or of scary thoughts which hardly would occur in anyones life...what if we could be able to optimize our thinking process? what if we could think of something which could do the cleanup job and let us use our thinking power for something worth...we all have the same brain then why just one person came up with the thought of something like a computer? and then someone else with an idea of plane? if my voice could travel miles and reach the person at the other part of the world through just a wireless device in less than a sec then will it ever happen that i too could reach to different places in less than a sec and no could hinder my path? will we ever built houses without using any place on earth and leave the whole of the earth just for the trees to grow? Will ever there be cars which don't need roads to run and special ports to land?will it be possible to construct before the thought of constructing it died away? Will i ever know where i reside in my body? will i ever know the me in myself? Will i ever think of a idea that will be the ultimate fact? Will i ever be able to show my thoughts to someone? Or will my thoughts die with me? Will there be a camera which could take the pictures of my thoughts? I wish there was one ..the world could had then seen the most wonderful world!!!!! I guess i just wasted lot of my thinking power in thinking too many unreal things...i should better go back and think how to get that camera....

5 comments:

Pampi said...

I used to think that, its always good to think that what I think is thinking .... but this blog made me think that thats not thinking ... seems like you think a lot than i do ... atleast this blog made me think that :-))) ....

anyways, keep blogging .... its good to put ur thoughts in words !!!!!

btw, camera ghetlas ki nahi mag toh ???

all the best for future blogs !!!

Unknown said...

Hey,

Don't worry about loss of thinking energy & memories. It will rejuvenate.

Our hand is a simple 'CAMERA' to portray ideas. Anyway at first it may not be clear.. but definitely one will succeed. All depends on TIME.

-Thanks, DS.

Unknown said...

Smita, you never cease to amaze me. You have such depth and beauty to your thoughts. I look at the world differently because of the things you say. I'm quite sure that if a picture of your thoughts was possible, it would be a beautiful picture, indeed.

Unknown said...

This are not your "just thoughts" montu...! It will create a quite different kind of the philosophy within it. I admire you for the 'thoughts' those are shooting & shouting around your mind.
'Will there be a camera which could take the pictures of my thoughts?' - What a pricking idea it is!

Hey, I wanted to convey my warm welcoming to your 'ignited thoughts' penetrating this world with full of abeyance....!

Salute to them as well!

:)

Unknown said...

Capturing thought in a camera... coool thinking..

Nice post

Regards

Mathew